The chubby little baby I once had is looking more like a little toddler. The rubberband wrists are slowly disappearing. Ryne amazes me everyday... constantly exploring and testing his limits. He isn't walking yet, but he is taking a few steps on his own! I love watching his little mind at work. A few days ago he started clapping. I'm not sure who was pleased more Ryne or Alan. Although his hands don't make a sound you can tell he is thrilled with this new ability. He is starting to talk more. He can say "bye bye" (which includes a wave), "da da", and "oh", we usually here this after something hits the floor. He now has 4-1/2 teeth (one is trying to break thru). We started introducing table food to him a few weeks ago. He likes blueberry waffles, bananas, and scrambled eggs to name a few. What will he be doing next... I don't know, but I can't wait to find out.