Days seem to fly by... I am already into my 19th week of pregnancy. Monday we went for the final (or so we thought) ultrasound, to not find out what we are having. The baby was curled up so the technician couldn't see everything she needed to. The little legs were crossed so we did not have to worry about accidentally finding out the sex. We did see two hands, two feet, a good looking heart (all 4 chambers present) and a tiny tummy. I will have my final ultrasound at my next visit.
Last Wednesday Alan and I headed to Atlanta with our friends, Mac and Laura Griffin, to see the Cubs spank, I mean, play the braves. Mac got some awesome season tickets from a client/friend of his. We were allowed to hang out on the club level, we got to valet park near the stadium (very good for two pregnant ladies), our seats were behind home plate, and the weather was great.
My favorite Cubbie, Derek Lee.
Happy fans of a winning team!
