
It's official everyone in this house is sick. We missed a Christmas party last night and it looks like we'll miss my office party tonight. Being sick doesn't seem to slow Ryne down much. He was going full blast, all the way up until bedtime. He enjoyed a juice box, made some phone calls, modeled his new winter cap & Christmas shirt - he & April made, and played football with Alan. Being almost 9 months pregnant, exhausted, and sick I laid on the sofa while the boys ran around. Alan asked me (I am half asleep at this point) to keep an eye on Ryne while he got Ryne's bath ready. Sure, but do you really have to ask me to keep an eye on my own child? Looks like you do...... I started dozing again when all of a sudden I felt a cold wet little hand on my face. I open my eyes and see ryne wiping his mouth and tongue with his hand. "Oh no, where did he get that water he is enjoying so much?" You guessed it, the bathroom! Usually the door is closed or the toilet lid is down. Not the case last night. This has NOT been my week.


How cute is this little Christmas onesie? The head & bells are Ryne's footprint and the antlers are his handprints. Thanks, Ms. April!