Wednesday, April 15, 2009

easter

Ryne My Dad had a great time hunting eggs this year. I am not really sure what Ryne thought about it all. There was a total of 380 eggs and only 10 kids hunting them! We actually ran out of places to hide the eggs. When the kids came out to hunt it looked like the yard had been sprinkled with pastel confetti. Ryne found 44 eggs. I don't know how other families do it, but my family goes a little over the top with the prize eggs. Some eggs have candy, some have money, and others have prize claim tickets (slips of paper with a name or number on them). Oh yeah, and then there are those antique hard boiled eggs scattered about as well. Ryne brought home a bowl full of candy, two prizes and $3.00 in change. He left his "real" eggs with Uncle Tim to be pickled.
This little boy loves his caws, chucks, and chack-ters. For those of you who don't speak "two", that's cars, trucks and tractors.
One of his prizes was this set of bunny ears. Of course, I had to take a picture. Kind of reminded me of poor Ralphie on the Christmas Story. No Alan, I will not put them on him again! Note: He did NOT eat that egg.

Sweet Emma Kate enjoyed napping on her Grandmother.